Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hot, so hot!

I don't know how hot it is, too much for me.... can you believe the situation and more to the point the graveness of it:
the knitting wool is sticking to my hands... which means, oh, oh, .... I have had to put it away!

To console myself, I headed to the river with youngest son, "Short-stop" and the 2 dogs....we all cooled off, humans with legs in water, dogs for a decent swim, sniff and rummage.


What a glorious spot, you think! Absolutely agree.
And we had all this expanse to ourselves....except for maybe some people watching from the opposite side of the river.

well, okey dokey, got to run and cook (the topping) and then bake some pizzas now, with a cooling salad on the side, cheerio....
PS please let the air cool down, so I can sit this evening and knit my rows- Alright, I confess I am a knit addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment